Research opportunities abound in areas such as biochemical and biomedical engineering, renewable energy, materials science, transport processes, thermodynamics, computational methods and atomistic simulation can be found in the Chemical Engineering program of Colorado School of Mines. Plus, partnerships and collaborations with NREL, Children’s Hospital Colorado and NIST provide opportunities to work together on research with far-reaching societal applications.
- Chemical engineer
- Analytical chemist
- Rehabilitation engineer
- Cellular, tissue and genetic engineer
- Quality control engineer
- Biological engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials and Energy Balances
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Engineering Separations
- Kinetics and Reaction Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 187 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Candidates should have completed an undergraduate program in chemistry. Undergraduate deficiencies will be determined by faculty through interviews at the beginning of the student’s first semester of graduate work
- All admitted graduate students must submit GRE scores prior to receiving an admissions decision. Mines accepts GRE scores from tests taken within five years of the date of entry
- The department has no minimum GPA requirement
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.