Created in collaboration with the leading university in the field, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), this MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) from Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) prepares you to make an impact on a wide range of industries worldwide. The master degree includes a 3-week stay at MIT in Boston, USA.
- Ranked #1 worldwide by Eduniversal since 2016
- Ranked #1 in Spain by El Mundo since 2011
- Top Supply Chain University by SCM World
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Logistics Systems
- Inventory Systems
- Analytical Methods
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Leadership & Management at MIT (USA)
- Logistics Facilities & Operations
- System Dynamics
- Energy and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Design, Planning and Organization; Multi-Criteria Decision Making for Supply Chain Management; Collaborative Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Risk Management; Revenue Management; Advanced Planning & Execution Systems; Procurement and Supply Chain Coordination; Service Operations Logistics; Reverse Logistics; Project Management; Mass Customization; Retail Supply Chain Management; Humanitarian and Public Health Supply Chains; Freight Transportation; Manufacturing Logistics
Thesis Seminar Proposal:
- The contents of the thesis seminar course will contain: thesis process - technical writing - presentation skills.
Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the MIT Masters in Supply Chain. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. We invite students of all disciplines to apply. Beyond education, relevant work experience weighs heavily in the admissions decision.
ZLC team has a culturally diverse faculty and researchers educated at some of the most prestigious universities from around the world. They also have extensive industry experience ranging from start-up companies to multinationals in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, transportation, banking, consulting, and technology.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Admissions for the academic year 2022/2023 are open. All applications and supporting materials must be submitted by the relevant deadlines:
- I Round: October 31, 2022
- II Round: January 31, 2023
- III Round: March 31, 2023
We proceed with rolling admissions after the third round deadline:
- International students deadline: June 1
- European students not needing a visa: July 15
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management Risk Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Submit an online application to MIT's Department of Supply Chain Management with the following:
- Statement of objectives
- Official GMAT, SC0X or GRE scores (can be waived when shown proof of excellent quantitative skills)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English test (if not a native speaker, TOEFL: Minimum score required: 100, IELTS: Minimum score required: 7)
- Official transcripts/diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Video statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA24300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 EUR per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Zaragoza
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships: Reduction in tuition: 25%, 50%
- Spanish Citizen Scholarship - Aragón Plataforma Logística: Reduction in tuition: 50%
- Master Essay Competition - Aragón Plataforma Logística: reduction in tuition: 80%
- European Supply Chain Professional Scholarships: Reduction in tuition: 25%, 50%
- African Supply Chain Professional Scholarships: Reduction in tuition: 25%, 50%
- Mexicans FUNED Master Scholarship: Reduction in tuition: 25%
- Women in Logistics & SCM Scholarship: Reduction in tuition: 50%
- Dual Degree Scholarships: Reduction in tuition: 25%, 50%
ZLC offers a financial aid program in collaboration with Ibercaja Banco S.A. for students of all nationalities. These are the main features of the loan:
- The loan covers up to 70% of the remaining amount of the tuition fees with a 1 year grace period
- Compatible with ZLC scholarships
- No penalty for early repayment or cancellation
All applicants must have been previously admitted to the ZLOG Program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.