The Professional Master in Business Administration degree program at University of Guam is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
The PMBA Program incorporates a diversity of course offerings and experiences to integrate better content and process of management.
- Admission to the PMBA Program is competitive with enrollment limited to 15 students per cohort.
- The academic calendar will be a twelve-month format, and a one-week break in the fañomnåkan semester.
- Case Studies in Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Leadership and Ethics
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Business Administration in Guam
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Written essay of a business program for case development;
- Work history and leadership potential;
- Letters of recommendation from two or more professional supervisors or associates;
- Results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)1, a minimum score of 500 preferred;
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 for business major or overall cumulative;
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate work;
- Satisfaction of Graduate Admissions Standards, according to the UOG Graduate Bulletin.
International11034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11034 USD per year during 12 months.
National11034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11034 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5517 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.