- Normal course duration is the effective period of time taken to complete a course when studied Full-time (Full-time Equivalent Duration).
- Students in the Ethics and Legal Studies degree at Charles Sturt University are advised to consult the Enrolment Pattern for the actual length of study. Not all courses are offered in Full-time mode.
- Australian Law and Legal System
- Law, Ethics and Human Rights
- Vulnerability and the Ethics of Intervention
- Corruption and Misconduct
- Human Resource Management
- Values and Conflict in Organisations
- Business Ethics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Public Law Legal Studies View 35 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles Sturt University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor degree or as a minimum a TAFE Diploma/Certificates and/or work history that demonstrates holding a senior position demonstrating relevant work experience.
International22000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 AUD per year during 18 months.
National22000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.