Finance professionals are seeing a rise in prominence in organizational decision making. Earning your MBA provides you with a big-picture view of the business, the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and proficiency in the soft skills today’s employers are seeking from financial leaders.
Earning your Financial Management MBA at Benedictine University improves your chances of getting a promotion or pay increase. It could also create new opportunities for you with perhaps some of the biggest names in business. And as you build your professional network throughout your student career, those contacts will benefit you for years to come.
The Financial Management program is delivered by Benedictine University Online.
Why Choose Benedictine's MBA in Finance Online?
Earning an MBA in Finance online from Benedictine University can help position you for possible advancement and improve your marketability in an evolving job market. Your business administration master’s in finance enables you to take advantage of all the benefits offered by a well-respected university:
- Classes are fully online so you can schedule your coursework around your personal and professional commitments.
- Small class sizes allow personal attention and interaction.
- A degree from a top-tier, private university1 with an acclaimed academic history that spans more than 127 years.
- Access to the career resources at Benedictine’s virtual career center, including resume preparation, job boards, tips for successful job interviews, and more.
- Learn from faculty members who are seasoned veterans of the business and finance industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial analysis
- Assessing a business’s stability and profitability
- Allocation of assets and liabilities
- Applying techniques for planning, forecasting and managing finances and investments
- Evaluating and recommending ways to improve your organization's financial performance and portfolio
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 184 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All documents submitted become property of Benedictine University and may not be returned.
- Students transferring an I-20 should read the I-20 Transfer Policy in the Benedictine University Academic Catalog. Please note important requirements regarding course enrollment dates, full-time enrollment and vacation term eligibility.
- Students who are not able to obtain official academic documents due to extenuating circumstances such as conflict or natural disaster may be eligible for an Official Transcript Waiver. Please see the Benedictine University Academic Catalog for more information.
- International students studying on an F visa and are not enrolling in language training must demonstrate English Proficiency per the requirements of SEVP.
International9375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.