The Educational Technology programme at University of Trinidad and Tobago is designed for persons who wish to explore careers as instructional software developers; E-learning consultants; educational video producers; instructional designers; technology support specialists; teachers; web and/or multimedia designers; distance learning developers; content development specialists; and learning management systems developers.
- Fundations for Teaching Technology
- Instructional Design in Technical and Technology Education
- Curricula for Emerging Technologies
- Developing and Implementing Technology Education
- Teaching Creative Problem Solving
- Technology Education: A Discipline
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher in computer science, information systems, information technology, web development, media and technology, education, or other related fields
- A GPA of 3.0 on any previous graduate work.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation, which on the whole, clearly reflect professional success and predict academic success at the graduate level
- Statement of purpose clearly indicating that the proposed Master"s degree is appropriate to the applicant"s professional aspirations
- Statement of intent - a short description of the area of technology integration that would be the focus of the applicant.
International673 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per year during 24 months.
National1757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1757 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.