With the Marketing Management concentration of Benedictine University Online MBA, you will develop the tools to develop a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy across the life cycle of a product or service—a skill that’s increasingly in demand by organizations facing heated competition.
The Marketing Management concentration offers specific, in-depth coursework on consumer behavior, digital marketing strategies, and marketing in the international context. Combined with the advanced business expertise offered by the MBA core curriculum, the program can position you to lead an organization to more marketing presence, more customers, and more profits.
Why Choose Benedictine's Online MBA in Marketing?
By earning your MBA in Marketing Management online at Benedictine, you can take advantage of all the benefits offered by a top-tier university, such as:
- Small class sizes and personal attention from instructors and advisors
- The same respected degree earned by MBA students on Benedictine's campus
- Classes are fully online so you can schedule your coursework according to your personal and professional commitments
- Learn about the latest marketing theory, methods, and technology from leaders in the global marketing field
- Depending on your professional experience, you could enter Benedictine’s online MBA program with no GMAT test requirement
- If you choose our accelerated MBA program option, you could graduate in a little as one year
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies in the Digital Age
- Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All documents submitted become property of Benedictine University and may not be returned.
- Students transferring an I-20 should read the I-20 Transfer Policy in the Benedictine University Academic Catalog. Please note important requirements regarding course enrollment dates, full-time enrollment and vacation term eligibility.
- Students who are not able to obtain official academic documents due to extenuating circumstances such as conflict or natural disaster may be eligible for an Official Transcript Waiver. Please see the Benedictine University Academic Catalog for more information.
- International students studying on an F visa and are not enrolling in language training must demonstrate English Proficiency per the requirements of SEVP.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.