The Benedictine University Online MBA in International Business focuses on the many factors organizations should consider when planning global operations.
The three-course curriculum of the International Business explores cultural sensitivity and diverse workforce management, the application of marketing principles and concepts in the international environment, and theories of international economics and finance.
The online MBA International Business degree can be applied to jobs at multinational corporations, non-governmental organizations, non-profits, government agencies, and any other organization with an international focus. With a nuanced understanding of cultural issues and expertise in international trade and finance, you can help organizations successfully develop new markets in foreign countries.
Why Choose Benedictine's International Business MBA Program Online?
You don’t have to study overseas to gain a global perspective on the world of business. By earning your master’s in International Business online at Benedictine, you can take advantage of all the benefits Benedictine University provides, such as:
- Personal interaction with a dedicated student advisor.
- A degree from a top-tier, private university with a tradition of academic excellence for more than 127 years.
- Classes that are fully online so you can schedule your coursework according to your personal and professional commitments.
- Collaboration with classmates who are located across the country and around the world in our online classrooms.
- Depending on your professional experience, you may be able to attend one of the best online MBA programs without GMAT scores required in the application process.
- Access to the career resources at Benedictine’s virtual career center, including resume preparation, job boards, tips for successful job interviews, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multicultural Management
- International Marketing
- International Economics and Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 89 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All documents submitted become property of Benedictine University and may not be returned.
- Students transferring an I-20 should read the I-20 Transfer Policy in the Benedictine University Academic Catalog. Please note important requirements regarding course enrollment dates, full-time enrollment and vacation term eligibility.
- Students who are not able to obtain official academic documents due to extenuating circumstances such as conflict or natural disaster may be eligible for an Official Transcript Waiver. Please see the Benedictine University Academic Catalog for more information.
- International students studying on an F visa and are not enrolling in language training must demonstrate English Proficiency per the requirements of SEVP.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.