Admission to graduate study at Oakland University is selective. In making admission recommendations to Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning, each department assesses the potential of applicants for success in the program by examining their undergraduate records, goal statement, letters of recommendation, prerequisite courses and any other admission requirements established by the academic department.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) is the term used to denote a student’s successful completion of coursework toward a certificate or degree. Federal regulations require the Office of Financial Aid to monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress for all financial aid recipients each semester.All accepted applicants, in consultation with their assigned faculty program adviser, must develop a plan of study that details specific courses the students will use to satisfy their degree requirements. The plan of study must be approved by the faculty program adviser and submitted by the student to Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Curriculum at the Elementary-Middle Levels
- Instructional Design and Assessment Secondary
- Managing the Classroom Environment of and for Diverse Learners
- Instructional Systems Technology Applications in Education
- Reading and Language Arts in the Elementary and Middle School I
- Teaching Elementary/Middle Level Social Studies
- Teaching Fitness and Wellbeing in Elementary and Middle Level Classrooms
- Reading and Language Arts in the Elementary and Middle School II
- The Exceptional Student
- Integrating the Arts in the Elementary Classroom
- Teaching Elementary/Middle Level Science
- Mathematics Pedagogy and Curriculum in Elementary and Middle Grade
- Internship in Elementary Education
- Introduction to Educational Studies
- Collaborative Action Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Curriculum Vitae (Résumé)
- Experience Working with Children Form(s)
- Felony Misdemeanor Disclosure Form
- Individual interviews may be conducted in addition to these requirements.
International1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State738 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 738 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.