The traditional online MBA program, taken one course at a time, take just two years to complete. Through the accelerated Health Administration online MBA program from Benedictine University, you can take two courses as a time and graduate in just a year.
What you'll study
While earning your online MBA, you can fortify your degree by adding an in-demand concentration option, choosing from either Digital Marketing or Project Management. Dual MBA program opportunities let you earn a simultaneously earn second graduate degree from BenU. Dual options include MBA/Master of Public Health, MBA/Master of Science in Nursing and MBA/Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior.
When you make the choice to earn your online degree from Benedictine University, you choose to not compromise. Your career stays on track as you balance online classes with work and you graduate with enhanced skills and a degree from a prestigious and historic university. Compromise is not in our vocabulary…nor should it be in yours.
- Public Health System
- Environmental Health
- Marketing in Public Health
- The Business of Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
32 quarter hours
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 662 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Benedictine University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts and Test Scores for International Students
- Depending on your program of interest you may be required to submit additional documents, including, but not limited to those listed below. Please contact the office of admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the admissions requirements for your program of interest. You may be asked to submit:
- A one-page goal statement discussing professional and educational goals. M.S. in Clinical Psychology applicants must also include an autobiographical statement.
- A letter of reference by an academic or professional contact. You may be required to submit multiple letters of reference. Letters must also be recent and no older than 1 year.
- Test scores (GMAT, MAT, GRE) depending on degree program. An Exam Waiver may be an option.
- A resume is required for graduate business programs.
International25600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.