- Finish your degree sooner - We run three full semesters a year with intakes in January, May and September. Studying full time, you can complete a 12-subject Master’s in 16 months or, with Business School approval, just 12 months.
- Opportunity to work with numerous international sport organisations which grant access to real life opportunities including internships, work experience and research
- Prepares graduates for a range of leadership and management roles in sport
The Master of Sport Management explores the professional challenges and opportunities for managers in the international sports industry.
This program is designed to enhance the career opportunities of established professionals, as well as assist individuals aspiring to forge a career in this unique sector. It explores the many aspects of sport management from a grassroots level through to elite professional sports organisations and events.
You will focus on managing high-performance sport, business strategies, event management, finance, law, governance and organisational leadership.
The program will give you access to leading experts in sport, law, business and public relations who possess a wealth of industry experience and knowledge. The program places a strong emphasis on practical experience through internships and work-integrated learning.
The Sport Management program from Bond University is designed to prepare you for a range of leadership and management roles in sport specific disciplines.
Upon completion of the program, you will be well-positioned to seek employment in a range of settings in the multi-faceted sport industry at local, national and international levels.
You may find employment opportunities in the government, community, private and not-for-profit sectors including:
- professional sport teams, leagues and affiliated organisations
- community service organisations
- government sport, tourism and recreation services
- local, state and national sport governing bodies
- major event corporations
- sport venue management
- high performance sport development and player management
- sport advertising, media relations, sponsorship and marketing
- sport apparel and merchandising companies
- logistics, compliance and financial operations
- Business Internship
- Event Management
- Global Sports Law and Governance
- Managing People
- Marketing Fundamentals
- International Sport Business
- Managing High Performance Sport
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 34 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bond University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS code: 096559M
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree in a discipline related to the diverse areas of sport management including management, business, marketing, finance, accounting, law, public relations, exercise and sports science.
- As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language.
- Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students.
- In order to apply for study at Bond University, you will need to complete the Online Application Form.
International52177 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 69570 AUD for the full programme during 16 months.
National48592 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64790 AUD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.