The master offers a clear systematic line based on the historical-hermeneutic function by which the whole history of past and present open to the future, on the horizon of communicative revelation and tradition received and lived, as it is interpreted that the disclosure and communication of God happens in mediation of history and ongoing dialectic of events.
The Master of Theology enroll in higher grades and structured knowledge on research and interdisciplinarity, it aims to train people capable of submitting new questions and problems to new elaborations and answers. The nature of the program is intradisciplinary for the purpose of differentiating and correlating the different areas of theological knowledge (Sacred Scripture, systematic theology, theology of action). It is also interdisciplinary in order to mediate and to correlate the biblical, theological and pastoral knowledge with other natural, humanistic and social disciplines.
Mastery in their biblical components oriented towards methods and dynamics inherent to the interpretation of the history of Israel and especially of the divine-human history of Jesus of Nazareth, whom history as revealing and saving finds its climax point, your model its standard and criterion of intelligibility for praxis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Methods and Biblical Interpretation
- Systematic methods and Interpretation
- Methods and Analysis of Action 1
- Introduction to theological research
- Seminar of Humanities and Theology, or Seminar of Social Sciences and Theology
- Investigative Practice 1
- Methods and Systematic Interpretation
- Seminar deepening. Current topics of theology.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in any discipline, issued by it or by another university, and more than 3.5 out of 5.0 or its equivalent average.
- To take a foundation year if the applicant does not have undergraduate theology.
- Students direct their research project in the biblical area must obtain necessary levels of Greek and Hebrew.
- By certified or examination prove knowledge of a second modern language (English, French, German, Italian or Portuguese) on the B2 level of reading and comprehension.
- Interview with the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Original transcript of undergraduate notes.
- Photocopy of undergraduate diploma.
- A photocopy of the CC or CE
- Photocopy of the passport of EPS.
International14636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7318 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National14636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7318 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.