The Master of Clinical Epidemiology is a program offered by the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Faculty of Medicine, composed of professors with superior training in clinical epidemiology and related disciplines. It aims to train professionals to conduct relevant scientific research on health and to incorporate quantitative and qualitative considerations in its way of dealing with scientific evidence and make health care decisions.
The Master of Clinical Epidemiology has knowledge and skills in the area of complementary clinical epidemiology disciplines, namely: biostatistics, health economics, clinical decision analysis, social sciences and information technology. You can work in their usual clinical practice, enriched by attributes developed during the Masters. Also, advance professional research and teaching positions in the academic field.
Has knowledge and skills in complementary disciplines in the area of clinical epidemiology, namely: biostatistics, health economics, clinical decision analysis, social sciences and information technology. You can work in their usual clinical practice, enriched by attributes developed during the Masters. Also, advance professional research and teaching positions in the academic field.
And to advise in its area of performance, persons responsible for decision-making and resource allocation in health.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction biostatistics.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Epidemiology.
- Research designs.
- Advanced biostatistics.
- Measurement and qualitative methods.
- Research ethics.
- Randomized clinical trials and driving.
- Systematic reviews.
- Writing and publishing scientific papers.
- Clinical economics.
- Measurement of health outcomes.
- Bayesian statistics.
- Evidence based medicine.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine
- Proof of payment of registration fees.
- Photocopies of diplomas related to formal university studies (obtaining a degree) undergraduate and graduate cursados previously by the applicant.
- Enlarged photocopy the certificate of citizenship and Book Military.
- Certificate of good conduct from the home university.
- Qualifications obtained in formal university education (leading to degree) and graduate previously be sent by the applicant.
International21392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10696 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National21392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10696 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.