The Master's program in Biostatistics at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana is aimed at health professionals and life sciences, as well as people with prior training in statistics, mathematics and related areas who work in the health sector.
For all applicants are required to demonstrate reading comprehension of English by certified examination; at least at the B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference, as well as knowledge and skills in basic statistics and an intermediate level mathematics. It is also having skill in the use of computational tools expected.
Why choose us?
The training offered by the Master's in Biostatistics allows graduates to work in universities, research groups, health and pharmaceutical entities, as well as in governmental and non-governmental entities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic component.
- Component specialization.
- Deepening component.
- Elective component.
- Research component.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Registration form completely filled.
- Proof of payment of registration fees
- Photocopies of diplomas relating to obtaining a degree) formal university undergraduate and previously sent by the AS aspiring graduate.
- Enlarged photocopy of the Certificate of Citizenship.
- Certificate of good conduct from the home university.
- Qualifications obtained in formal university education (leading to degree) and graduate previously be sent by the applicant.
- Resume with personal data
International20446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10223 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National20446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10223 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.