Study a postgraduate degree at Nankai University, Tianjin. The University's English-medium degree programmes allow students to study for an internationally recognised Master's degree qualification at a prestigious world-ranked Chinese university.
About the degree
This programme is designed to prepare graduates for a wide range of careers in the field of international relations. It will provide you with the academic and analytical skills necessary to understand the contemporary world and the rapidly changing context in which international relations and foreign diplomacy are conducted.
The International Affairs and Public Policy programme offered by Nankai University will also provide you with the ability to deploy strategic foresight and encourage you to engage in the spirit of constructive dialogue and mutual understanding. As well as developing your academic and problem-solving capabilities, the programme will equip you with the tools to make sense of the complex world around us, to think on your feet and to consider international issues and events from a global perspective.
- Introduction to International Relations
- The Evolution of World Politics
- Contemporary China Studies
- Chinese Language (Listening and Writing)
- Theories of International Relations
- International Political Economy
- Chinese Foreign Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Public Policy View 32 other Masters in International Business in China
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Applicants must also submit a personal statement outlining why they wish to study International Relations and why they would be suitable for the course
International11388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11388 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11388 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- The tuition fees are RMB79000 per year. The total for the two year program is 158000 RMB.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.