Our programs in PK-12 school principal have been developed to meet specific needs and backgrounds of students. The emphasis is to provide a general background in educational administration as well as specific preparation that may be unique to the field of PK-12 school administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction To Educational Administration
- Elementary School Administration
- Secondary School Administration
- The Administrator And Instructional Supervision
- The Administrator And Curriculum Development
- Special Education Law For School Administrators
- School Law
- School Community Relations
- Internship / Field Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline: Eight weeks before classes start
DisciplinesEducation View 3516 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcript(s) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume required documenting teaching and/or administrative experience
- PK-12 Administration applicants must have 3 years of teaching experience in PK-12.
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.