The graduate of the Master will be a professional with knowledge of the approaches, concepts and forms of management of biological diversity, the ability to analyze different problems with an integrated view of the territory and recognizing the culture-environment relations.
You have the tools to:
Planning and managing the conservation and use of biodiversity criteria of environmental, social and economic sustainability.
Broaden and deepen its foundations in these areas and propose and conduct research to enable it to generate knowledge in their area of expertise. Graduates will be able to develop high-level professional activities in the fields of consulting, public, private or collective management, services, business development and research. This degree is offered in two ways: deepening and research.
These two modes offer the same title and require the same degree of dedication but with a different emphasis in courses and research components.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Topics in Conservation Biology
- Conservation Biology II
- Change or adaptation to climate change
- Conservation genetics
- Evolutionary ecology and biodiversity conservation
- Ecotourism and rural tourism
- Introduction to statistical environment
- Adaptive management of conservation projects
- Seminar on Environmental and Rural Studies
- Geographic information systems
- System analysis
- System analysis; socioecological
- Biodiversity conservation with rural communities
- Socio-environmental conflict
- Methods of Social Research
- Design and Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration form filled out.
- Photocopy of diploma and undergraduate degree certificate.
- Undergraduate transcripts.
- Updated resume (with holders of securities or academic qualifications). Bring documentation folder or stapled only, not argollados .
- Letter of intent in which the candidate explains the reasons for it to enter the program and research theme addressed during his master.
- Accreditation basic level of proficiency in reading comprehension in English (A2 or test designed by the Department of Languages at the University).
International19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9879 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9879 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.