The European Union (EU) is not only one of the main players on the international scene, but also the most important economic and political frame for the 27 EU Member States. With the two EU elective courses you will acquire:
- an in-depth understanding of the EU, ranging from its legal and decision-making system to its institutions and interactions with its engagement with civil society (Course on EU-Polity & Politics, 7th semester) and
- a comprehensive knowledge of the Union’s different internal and external policies and how to approach and analyze these (Course on EU Policy, 8th semester). In addition, you will be able to do your internship and write your master’s thesis within an EU-related area (broadly understood).
Learn more with the EU Studies – Elective profile of International Relations programme at Aalborg University .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International politics and institutions
- Political participation and civil society in a global perspective
- Sustainability and project management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Development European Studies View 9 other Masters in International Development in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for the program is a completed relevant bachelor's degree. Most bachelor's degrees in a social science discipline are considered relevant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students from outside EU/EEA are required to pay tuition fees in order to study at Aalborg University.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.