The purpose stated in the lines of action seeks to achieve and facilitate an integrated analysis of the territory, landscape ecology, environmental technologies, economic instruments, planning and environmental management planning.
Similarly, with an emphasis on the social component content from the following disciplines ,: Culture and ecosystem, economy and environment, project management, environmental education, citizen participation, policy and environmental legislation, and sustainable development are developed.
The Master of Environmental Management will have a systemic view of the environmental problems in a globalized world, and will be able to lead interdisciplinary teams responsible for process management, planning and research, aimed at addressing and resolving environmental problems and conflicts generated in the various scenarios, whether in the public, social or business environment.
After finishing his studies, students must demonstrate the following competencies: To know and analyze environmental problems and propose solutions in a systemic and comprehensive manner. -Apply Management and administration tools. To handle, interpret and analyze environmental management tools in Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental problems.
- Political, environmental legislation and institutions.
- Transformation processes of ecosystems
- Supplementary information system and data analysis
- Environmental management I.
- Environmental planning.
- Economics of natural resources.
- Research I.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Master's is by selection of entries, on payment of the registration fee.
- At the time of the interview must attach the following documents:
- Submission of documentation attesting him as a college graduate (photocopy of degree certificate and professional qualification) in any discipline of knowledge.
- Undergraduate transcript (original).
- explicit demonstration, through a letter of motivation, the reasons which induce attend the academic program.
- Resume and two letters of recommendation.
- 2 photos (3 x 4).
- Registration form .
- Registration payment receipt.
International20790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10395 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National20790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10395 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.