With Bond’s three-semester-per-year timetable, you can complete an MBA in Australia in just one year. The new structure allows you to tailor your degree to align with your career ambitions.
Developed using the pillars of innovation, data analytics and business transformation, and with a focus on evidence-based decision making, Bond’s MBA develops global leaders who think critically, creatively and strategically.
The Master of Business Administration from Bond University is structured into three parts, all making up 40 credit points – the equivalent of one semester of full-time study.
- The new structure allows the flexibility for professionals to complete an MBA full-time, but on a part-time schedule
- Receive an academic mentor to help you tailor the MBA program to your career ambitions
- Analyse real-world business challenges as Harvard case methods are incorporated in every core subject
- Study with a diverse MBA cohort with over 20 nationalities represented, providing you with cross-cultural experiences while you study and rich global network afterwards
- Learn in small class sizes. Our 10:1 student to teacher ratio and access to academics opens doors to industry placements, research projects, job opportunities and help whenever you need it
- Experience global business environments with international Study Tours available within Asia, South-East Asia and Silicon Valley
- Access to an array state-of-the-art learning resources including the Bond FinTech Hub, Commercialisation Centre, Centre for Data Analytics and Transformer
A Master of Business Administration degree is a prestigious qualification that equips professionals with the skills and knowledge to take their career to the next level in an array of industries. An MBA opens a great deal of employment opportunities as it has become one of the most sought-after qualification for jobs advertised in:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Health Services
- Individuals, Teams and Leadership
- Interpersonal Dynamics
- Effective Decision Making
- Motivation and Organisation
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing for Managers
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Decision Making
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 115 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 0101410
We focus on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
- Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score.
National49147 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65530 AUD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.