Ecclesiastical License / Civil Master aims at deepening the canonical legal science and its related disciplines with the aim of training experts in the knowledge of the law of the Church, academic researchers, canonists competent to perform in the Ecclesiastical Courts and in the various ecclesiastical offices within its competence.
More informationVisit official programme website
- General Regulatory Law
- People of God, what faithful Christians
- Roman law
- Investigation methodology
- Latin I
- People of God: Hierarchical Constitution of the Church
- Office of Teaching
- Temporary church property
- Philosophy and Theology of Canon Law
- Latin II
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Public Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal interview with the Academic Dean.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Proof of payment of registration fees.
- Photocopy of the identity card.
- Three passport size photos (if you enter for the first time).
- Photocopy of valid passport (foreigners without Colombian nationality Aspirants).
- All documents that are not in Spanish must be translated.
- Presentation of the candidate by the bishop or religious superior, in written letter, which should be handed over to start the Ecclesiastical Bachelor, Master civil or ecclesiastical doctorate.
- Authenticated copy of the minutes of priestly ordination.
- Church licenses granted by the Archdiocese of Bogota or the corresponding urban Diocese.
International13262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6631 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National13262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6631 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.