The Master of Applied Linguistics Spanish as a Foreign Language is aimed at:
- Graduates of programs related modern languages, linguistics, literature, education.
- Foreign language teachers of Spanish as a foreign language and Spanish as their mother tongue.
- Graduates of social sciences related to this field.
- Foreigners with high proficiency in the Spanish language with undergraduate in the above areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Linguistic Analysis of Spanish in sociocultural contexts
- Intercultural and communication
- Applied linguistics and pedagogy
- Research basics
- Perspectives research
- Final Project in Applied Linguistics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission form filled out.
- Receipt of payment of registration fees
- Photocopy of official transcript obtained during the undergraduate degree awarded by the University.
- Photocopy of the Act, Diploma undergraduate degree or certification that the certificate, diploma or degree ceremony is pending.
- National candidates who had completed undergraduate studies abroad must submit a photocopy of the Act or undergraduate degree diploma, duly apostilled.
- Photocopy of the identity card, 150% enlarged.
- Certification of membership of a Mandatory Health Plan
- Passport size photograph.
- Domain certification Foreign Language:
- native speakers of Spanish: B1 level in any foreign language, according to the European Framework - MCRE.
International15736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7868 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National15736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7868 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.