The Master of Communication is aimed at professionals from different disciplines interested in studying theoretically and methodologically, processes and practices of communication and culture.
Students can access the educational program communication skills or similar institutions wishing to submit Analysis existing teaching and research communication, and professional models working in media, entities or activities related to: communication policies and culture, information management and communication, media production and analysis social practices and communication processes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication Processes
- Contemporary Social Processes
- Research in Communication and Culture
- Research Seminar I and II
- Media cultures
- Political Communication and Culture
- Issues of Communication
- Thesis Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Presentation of an essay maximum five (5) pages, where the applicant explaining the reasons to pursue the Master. Where possible, articulated with one of the research program.
- Two letters of academic recommendation.
- Photocopy of the identity card (on both sides), 150% enlarged.
- Certification of membership of a Mandatory Health Plan (POS).
- Passport size photograph.
- It is advisable to have proficiency in a second Western language. Compliance with this sufficiency is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Personal interview with the Master Committee.
International20418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10209 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National20418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10209 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.