We study digital innovation in business and government across the world. The internet and mobile technologies are drastically changing the ways we create and share information, and open opportunities for new business models, new forms of governance, and new ways for public engagement. Managers with the capability to capitalise on new digital developments are highly sought after in the job market. The MISDI programme prepares students for key roles in the shaping of digital innovation and in the management of the business and social transformation that such innovation unleashes.
The Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation programme from London School of Economics and Political Science involves research led, practice relevant teaching. Our learning approach places emphasis on theory and critical discussion of academic literature from across a range of scientific fields. We include social theories for understanding the processes of information systems and innovation and case studies for illustrating issues in particular instances of management and innovation practice.
We will develop your intellectual and practical skills as a talented and well-rounded manager, with the ability to thrive and innovate with challenges in today’s complex and fast-moving technological world.
With a strong foundation of knowledge in organisational information systems and management of digital innovation, plus practical skills developed with case studies and the practical MISDI Bootcamp project, you will graduate with a unique and well-rounded portfolio of skills and knowledge to set you apart in the job market.
Your practical and professional management skills will be developed and polished during the programme, including communication and presentation skills, team working, cultural intelligence gained from close collaboration with classmates from around the world, and client management experience from the MISDI Bootcamp project.
- Innovation and Information Systems: Concepts and Perspectives
- Innovating Organisational Information Technology
- Global Strategy Management, and Information Systems
- Research Design for Studies in Digital Innovation
- Study Skills and Research Methods
- Information Communication Technologies and Socio-economic Development
- Handling Disruption: Humanitarian Emergencies Management and Development
- Contemporary Topics in Advanced Technology Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Information Systems View 1536 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- upper second class honours degree (2:1) or equivalent in any discipline. See international entry requirements
- GRE or GMAT is not required, but a strong result from either of these tests will benefit applicants. Find out more about GRE/GMAT
- no previous work experience is required
- you may also have to provide evidence of your English proficiency, although you do not need to provide this at the time of your application to LSE. See our English language requirements
International32208 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32208 GBP per year during 12 months.
National31584 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31584 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.