- A combined program designed to equip graduates with the skills to complete and deliver complex designs
- Opportunity to undertake an internship with leading industry organisations
- Graduate sooner with Bond’s accelerated degrees
The Master of Architecture - Master of Project Management program from Bond University is a dual degree that combines an accredited professional degree for a career in architecture, complying with the competency requirements of the Board of Architects Queensland and the Architects Accreditation Council of Australia, with an accredited postgraduate course in project management. This dual degree course is highly-relevant to contemporary demand for leaders in the field to have excellent design and management skills for effective project leadership.
The Master of Architecture/Master of Project Management provides an authentic blending of creative practice professional study with contemporary project management. The Master of Architecture subjects are delivered seamlessly with the standard architecture program. The Master of Architecture is a creative studio-based program focusing heavily upon design through hands-on and digital making with state-of-the-art tools. Project-based design studios focus upon real-world scenarios with specific attention to urbanism, the future of global cities, and the role of architecture and the architect in addressing urban, environmental, social, and technological change.
Graduates will display mastery of architectural design abilities that are creative, critical, analytical, and spatial and based in advanced historical, theoretical, technical and disciplinary knowledge. All graduates will complete a design thesis as the cumulative result of the Masters course that demonstrates independent, self-directed critical thinking and sophisticated design capability.
The combined program will be automatically accredited by the Australian Institute of Architects, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Australian Institute of Project Management. Graduates of this combined degree are also internationally recognised by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Contemporary Theory of Architectural Design and Urbanism
- Architectural Practice: Management + Procurement
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: Designing the City Region
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: Global Cities
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: High Performance Building
- Design Practice Futures and Frameworks
- Design Systems for Environmental Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Project Management View 77 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 087931D
- A combination of qualifications deemed to be equivalent to a standard Australian bachelor degree in Architecture with a credit average (GPA 2.0/4.0 or 5.0/7.0) AND a high-quality portfolio of design work. English language IELTS 7.0 (no sub score less than 6.5) or equivalent Bond University approved language test.
International67677 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 135355 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National63780 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 127560 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.