Courses and field-based Graphic Design at University of South Dakota internships help students develop innovative and mature portfolios. Renowned graphic design faculty represent the diversity of contemporary design practice, research and pedagogy.You will utilize design thinking to work in both self-initiated and client-associated environments. Graduates are successful in the competitive job market.Our graphic design facilities include:
- Networked computer software templateGraphic Design facilities
- 27" iMac studio space with full access to Adobe CC
- Fully equipped letterpress and type shop
- Fully equipped printing shop Epson 9800 printer, 44" wide Professional Printer Epson 4900 printers, 17" wide Professional Printer HP 750 LaserJet printer, Laser cutter & Epson scanners
- Graduate studios with office and work stations
- Design exhibition space in Sioux Falls
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Methods
- Digital Studio
- Print Studio
- Sustainable Package Design
- Graphic Design Concept & Theories
- Graphic Design Master's Portfolio
- Graphic Design Master's Thesis
- Independent Study
- All graduate applications are submitted through a Centralized Application Service (CAS). Applicants need to submit all required application materials and pay the $35 application fee. The application fee cannot be waived or deferred and is non-refundable.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation. Please see specific graduate program requirements for details. The letters of recommendation are requested in CAS and should be submitted by the reference through the CAS Evaluator Portal.
- One official transcript (in English or with translation) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree from an institution with regional accreditation and previous graduate credit and degrees must accompany an application.
International647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 336 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.