The master's degree program in history is a postgraduate research. Bases its academic proposal on recognition of history as a field of specific knowledge, which by its nature comes into relation to other knowledge, to understand and explain, from a spatio-temporal perspective, the complex problems registered in the dynamics of societies, and to formulate and discuss the conditions and modes from which produces knowledge. The educational and academic program processes focus on the recognition and formulation of historical problems.
These are specifically addressed in seminars and workshops that offer needed to analyze these problems from the historiographical, theoretical and methodological-research areas on which historical knowledge is structured tools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Seminar in History
- Research Workshop
- Theoretical Seminar Emphasis
- Emphasis historiographical Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates will be required to:
- Fill out the online form.
- An essay of three to five pages where the problem of work that the candidate hopes to develop in your thesis is argued. This test is sent to the email: I firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview with the program director and a professor of expertise. Date and time of the interview are assigned by the director by email once you receive the test.
- Proof of payment of registration fees.
- Entry form.
- Two 3x4 photographs.
- Copy of undergraduate transcript (if undergraduate performed abroad must I go apostille).
- Copy of undergraduate degree or diploma (if undergraduate performed abroad must I go apostille).
- Copy of passport (if the student is abroad).
International17404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8702 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8702 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.