The Department of Psychology offers the state’s most complete and fully implemented Psychology program with degrees through the Doctoral level. In 1961, the Department of Psychology began training students at the Master’s level. Soon to follow, in 1964, the Department of Psychology was authorized to offer the Ph.D. degree. The specialty areas within the Department’s graduate programs are Clinical Psychology and Human Factors Psychology. The Clinical Disaster Psychology Specialty within the Clinical Psychology Program and the Graduate Certificate Program in Disaster Mental Health were both approved in January of 1999. Also in 1999, the American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) named USD’s Psychology Department the Department of the Year.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar: Physiological Psychology
- Seminar: Developmental Psychology
- Seminar: Social Psychology
- Seminar In Personality Theories
- Research Design And Statistics
- Seminar: Advanced History & Systems Of Psychology
- Seminar: Science And Practice
- Vertical Clinical Team
- Adult Psychopathology
- Psychological Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Application
- Apply Online
- $35 application fee
- Official transcript(s) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Course in History & Systems of Psychology with a grade of B- or better
- Foundational knowledge in Affective, Biological/Physiological, Cognitive, Developmental, and Social aspects of behavior is required (Clinical Psychology specialization only) through either a.) course grades of B- or better OR the GRE Psychology Subject test (70th percentile or higher)
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.