Focused in four core areas that bridge these traditional demarcations: (1) Electrochemistry and Surface Science, (2) Molecular Spectroscopy and Photodynamics, (3) Organic Synthesis and Chemical Reaction Mechanisms and (4) Nanostructured Composites for Catalytic and Sensing Applications.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Graduate Seminar In Chemistry
- Thesis Research In Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry View 438 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Official copy of GRE scores (for applicants who do not have a degree from an American college or university)
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.