The Accountancy degree at University of South Dakota requires a minimum of 30 graduate hours: a 21-hour graduate accounting core and a group of restricted electives. Plan A (thesis program), Plan B (non-thesis program), and Plan C (internship program) are available options. The Coordinator of the program must approve the remaining restricted elective hours at the graduate level.
All plan options require successful completion of a comprehensive exam prior to graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Tax Planning And Practice
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Contemporary Topics In Auditing
- Accounting In Governmental And Non-profit Organizations
- Advanced Accounting
- Business Policy And Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Taxation View 118 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- All graduate applications are submitted through a Centralized Application Service (CAS). Applicants need to submit all required application materials and pay the $35 application fee. The application fee cannot be waived or deferred and is non-refundable.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation. Please see specific graduate program requirements for details. The letters of recommendation are requested in CAS and should be submitted by the reference through the CAS Evaluator Portal.
- One official transcript (in English or with translation) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree from an institution with regional accreditation and previous graduate credit and degrees must accompany an application.
International647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 336 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.