The M.P.A. degree requires a minimum of 30 graduate hours: a 21-hour graduate accounting core and a group of restricted electives. Plan A (thesis program), Plan B (non-thesis program), and Plan C (internship program) are available options. The Coordinator of the program must approve the remaining restricted elective hours at the graduate level.
All plan options require successful completion of a comprehensive exam prior to graduation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Tax Planning And Practice
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Contemporary Topics In Auditing
- Accounting In Governmental And Non-profit Organizations
- Advanced Accounting
- Business Policy And Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesAccounting View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee: An application fee of $35.00 U.S. dollars must accompany each Graduate Application
- One Official Transcript: One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and previous graduate credit must accompany an application
- Admission Test Scores: If test scores are required by a graduate degree program, the test score reports must be sent to the Graduate School from the testing center.
- Applicants are required to submit a statement of purpose and resume
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.