The Master of Social Policy is aimed at professionals from different disciplines, public sector officials and NGOs, as well as consultants and national and international consultants involved in the formulation and development of public policies in the social field, with vocation for research social science and require updating in the field of social policy.
The Masters in Social Policy is able to design, develop, evaluate and implement social policies and programs, develops skills in methodology and techniques of social research, and acquire the elements necessary to identify and prioritize issues related to social policy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- State Theory
- Fundamentals of social policy
- Social ethics
- Introduction to Economics
- Political economy of social spending
- Institutional and analytical area of social policy
- Policy analysis
- Education policy
- Health policies
- Policy work, family and gender
- Evaluation of social policies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Filled entry form (Internet only).
- Proof of payment of registration fees.
- Copy of diploma or degree certificate.
- Certified copy of undergraduate grades.
- Two size 3 x 4 photos.
- Photocopy of identity enlarged to 150%.
- Tuition fee: $ 98,000.
- Foreign applicants must bring diploma or degree certificate apostilled.
International22366 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22366 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.