Why Choose Pontificia Universidad Javeriana ?
From theoretical, normative and instrumental (nuclei of basic training) for the exercise of managerial and technical functions, elements the program seeks to promote a permanent space for reflection and discussion of key issues and factors affecting local authorities, in order to build and generate answers about the local, regional and national development.
The Masters in Political Studies at the Javeriana University has a high academic level, with capacity to provide answers through research, university teaching, practice and political activity, as well as building tools for participation and intervention the processes of political change with a view to building a viable national project based on solidarity, inclusion and social justice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Political Studies
- State Theory
- Comparative political systems
- Policy analysis and decision making
- Colombian political processes
- Political theory of conflict
- Contemporary political thought
- Research Seminars I and II
- Human rights
- Fundamentals of social policy
- Political economy of social spending
- Evaluation of social policy
- Socio-political processes in Latin America
- Contemporary participatory processes
- Political and electoral participation in Colombia
- Tutoring I and II
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The program is aimed at professionals from different disciplines interested in understanding politics, that advance professional or research activities in academia, public sector, media, non-governmental and social organizations, international organizations and cooperation, and in the areas of social responsibility of the private sector, among others.
Fill entry form
- Copy of diploma or degree certificate. In case of foreign applicants they must be annotated.
- Copy of certificate of undergraduate notes
- Two size 3 x 4 photos.
- Photocopy of identity enlarged to 150%.
Make the corresponding registration fee.
International24352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12176 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National24352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12176 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.