The master gives students tools of thought and action that allows them to work at every level from the interpersonal to the global, so that may affect environments effectively towards building peace.
Today, gender and policy design of differential attention do you have to think about gender as a source of wisdom and knowledge, and not just sexual identification of individuals.Each requires its own conflict resolution process.
Process, in a contemporary vision focuses on building consensus. The latest trend in conflict resolution understands and dignifies as consensus building.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory of conflict and peacebuilding
- Building and peace education
- Conflict prevention and contemporary violence
- Post-conflict reconciliation and transitional justice
- Peace processes compared
- Gender, conflict and peace
- Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law
- Theory and practice of negotiation
- Consensus Building
- Agreement and institutions Post
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development
- Fill entry form.
- Make the corresponding registration fee.
- Send or deliver the following documents to the Admissions Office - Building Emilio Arango, SJCarrera 7 No. 40-90, Bogota, DC
- Copy of diploma or degree certificate. In case of foreign applicants they must be annotated.
- Copy of certificate of undergraduate grades.
- Two photographs size 3 x 4.
- A photocopy of the document extended to 150% identity.
- Conduct interview with the Program Director
- This should be given dates and minimum requirements set forth by the University.
International22366 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 GBP per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22366 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 GBP per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.