Unlike traditional MBA, which focus on different areas of knowledge management (finance, marketing, human resources, etc.), the MBA emphasizes cross these traditional areas of knowledge areas, achieving, developing skills to manage / create businesses.
The program has 2 international travel; a trip takes place in second half and the other in III semester, which are included in tuition costs (including value of airline tickets, lodging, ground transportation and academic costs). Likewise, we have the participation of international experts teachers in issues related to our focus: Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- economic and political environment of business
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing
- Innovation and creativity
- Development Workshop Management Skills I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Receipt of payment of registration fees.
- Photocopy of diploma professional degree or photocopy of the degree certificate.
- Labor certificate stating the position, the residence time and functions.
- Copy of the transcript of undergraduate and graduate (if you have done).
- Three photographs card (3 x 4) size. Deliver them the day of the interview.
- Employment recommendation letter.
- Photocopy of the identity card, 150% enlarged. (For foreigners, immigration card or temporary passport).
International38668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19334 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National38668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19334 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.