Why Choose Pontificia Universidad Javeriana ?
By definition, Public Health is profoundly interdisciplinary and their actions and consequences extend to virtually all aspects of public policy as it affects the welfare population.
A strong faculty with doctoral and master's training and professional profile that covers virtually all areas of knowledge which converge in it: medicine, nursing, dentistry, economics, management, statistics, technology, political science, social studies, science legal and basic sciences. Half of our teachers have doctoral advanced training and the rest is in the process of continuing education or the completion of his doctoral studies.Their commitment from curriculum development to social determinants of health - disease. It must emphasize it because of the growing recognition of the social determination for the development of health policies and programs. In this approach, we are pioneers in the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and foundations of public health
- Research in public health
- Design and evaluation of plans, programs and public health services
- Job Grade
- Health-disease, social determinants and equity
- Management plans, programs, projects and public health epidemiology and demography
- Job Grade
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Excellent professionals in any field of knowledge who have a deep motivation to understand the country's health system and its determinants and politically and operationally involved in these.
International26490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13245 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National26490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13245 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.