Why Choose Management of the Quality of Health Services at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana ?
Specialization is the first step in the training of professionals involved with the management of quality systems in health and can then complete the academic requirements to qualify for master's and doctoral levels.
Because of their recognition and collaborative work, they have established on the Continent valuable academic mobility agreements for students. Particularly those attending a postgraduate course with us have the opportunity to attend in the cities of Cuernavaca in Mexico, Scranton in Pennsylvania United States and Antofagasta in Chile cursas subjects related to their curriculum Javeriana.
These learning experiences provide our students the opportunity to learn different schools of thought, practice in different contexts the Colombian health system and weave new international networks to expand their business and academic opportunities in their professional future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bioethics and humanization
- Colombian Social Security System in Health
- Organizational Theory and Approaches
- Conceptual bases, foundations and quality trends
- Quality culture (cultural transformation theory negotiation, leadership and organizational change and conflict)
- Strategic Quality Management
- Economy Quality
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The program is aimed at professionals from different disciplines with administrative or managerial work experience in hospitals and / or quality programs in health services, management control and cost control in IPS's, EPS's, ARS's, ARP's, local authorities and bodies responsible for the management, supervision and control at different levels of the Social Security System in Health.
International24456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12228 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National24456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12228 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.