The Global Entrepreneurial Management program offered by University of San Francisco helps you immerse in an unmatched global business experience that takes you to Barcelona, Taipei, and San Francisco to study entrepreneurship and management through the lens of each city’s unique business culture.
Graduates with Global Entrepreneurial Management from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- Demonstrate the competence to operate effectively within a multicultural team and manage a diverse workforce to maximize organizational performance.
- Apply the professional and ethical responsibilities and skills of a global manager with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, using different media and settings.
- Demonstrate and apply cross-cultural competence in different managerial and entrepreneurial settings
- Select and analyze financial information to make effective managerial decisions.
- Identify information technology trends and developments and utilize those for effective managerial decision-making.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Environment and Business Trends
- Technology Appreciation and Intellectual Property Management
- Cross-Cultural Management and Ethical Business Practice
- Operations Management and Supply Chain Management, with a Global Perspective
- Corporate Finance with a Global Perspective
- Innovation Technology Management
- Global Competitiveness, Entry Barriers, and Strategic Alliance
- Cross-Cultural Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communication
- Global Distribution and Channel Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Venture Capital, Corporate Entrepreneurship, and Micro Financing
- Consulting Projects
- Business Plan Course
- U.S. Consulting Course
- Common Ground in Corporate Valuation and Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1520 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.