The Organization Development program offered by University of San Francisco prepares students for leading organizations through transformational and helps them gain an intimate understanding and exhibited competence in organizational behavior and strategy.
Graduates with Organization Development from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- defend their position on business decisions/problems through deep knowledge of specific functional areas
- design business strategy by incorporating concepts from multiple functional areas
- develop a leadership and communication style that is authentic, effective, and persuasive
- value diverse perspectives, inspire collaboration, and maximize collective abilities
- identify the ethical, environmental, and social implications of business issues and formulate appropriate responses
- challenge assumptions and establish a process to appraise competing perspectives
- interpret ambiguous information and formulate succinct solutions
- Leading & Organizational Change
- Negotiation & Bargaining Strategy
- Bus Teams & Small Group Dynamics
- Consulting Practices
- Large-Scale Systems Transformation
- Team Interventions
- Work & Well Being
- Evidence-Based HR Management
- Diversity, Inclusion & Bias
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Statistics View 739 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Self-Evaluation (Optional)
International45750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 USD per credit during 24 months.
National45750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.