The Marketing program offered by University of San Francisco helps students obtain a foundation in running a successful customer-driven organization. To learn how to build competitive advantage in the global marketplace, students focus on fundamentals: market segmentation, competitive analysis, pricing strategies, public relations, advertising, and distribution channels.
Graduates with Marketing from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- Students will design business strategy by incorporating concepts from multiple functional areas
- Students will develop a leadership communication style that is effective and persuasive
- Students will exhibit strong teamwork skills as demonstrated through their ability to inspire collaboration and maximize collective abilities
- Students will identify the ethical, environmental, and social implications of business issues and formulate appropriate responses
- Students will challenge assumptions and establish a process to appraise competing perspectives
- Students will interpret ambiguous information and formulate succinct solutions
Graduates work at the highest levels of management in a variety of industries in market research, sales, advertising, brand management, general management, and management consulting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior & Research
- Global Marketing & Business Intelligence
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Brand Strategy & Management
- Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Analytics - Technology and Applications
- Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 90 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Self-Evaluation (Optional)
International1575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.