The International Business program offered by University of San Francisco prepares students for careers in the import/export trade, finance, marketing, consulting, and general management. An internationally diverse student body provides students with both academic and personal insights into international business issues.
Graduates with International Business from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- design business strategy by incorporating concepts from multiple functional areas
- develop a leadership communication style that is effective and persuasive
- exhibit strong teamwork skills as demonstrated through their ability to inspire collaboration and maximize collective abilities
- identify the ethical, environmental, and social implications of business issues and formulate appropriate responses
- challenge assumptions and establish a process to appraise competing perspectives
- interpret ambiguous information and formulate succinct solutions
- Managing Across Cultures
- International Business
- Academic Global Immersion
- International Finance
- Global Business Conditions
- Global Market & Bus Intelligen
- Global Product Development
- Global Trends
- Globalization Of Chinese Bus.
- Spc Topics: International Bus
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1450 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International47250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 24 months.
National47250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.