The Entrepreneurship and Innovation program offered by University of San Francisco offers students emphasizes with courses in Private Equity and Venture Capital, Global Product Development, Small Business Ventures, and Silicon Valley Immersion.
Graduates with Entrepreneurship and Innovation from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- develop their own creative talents
- write a business plan
- learn the process of corporate innovation
- acquire skills in Internet business applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internet Bus Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Thought Leadership in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Adv. How to be a Game Changer
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Corp Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
International47250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.