Apply business, marketing, and human resource best practices to an expanding global market with the International Business program of St. George's University.
Ideal for business leaders and managers looking to advance in their careers, our unique MBA in International Business goes beyond the fundamentals to explore start-up and expansion strategies across cultural and geographic boundaries. Learn how healthy organizations thrive in emerging economies while creating socioeconomic health in local communities.
As a student in the program, you will build on your career to enhance your managerial skills and gain international experience.
An 18-month, 48-credit program, the MBA in International Business is taught primarily in online classes to experienced managers and professionals and is supplemented by two separate one-week residencies at our Caribbean university campus in Grenada. The online MBA courses take place in a virtual classroom, which allows real-time interaction between students and professors.
- Residency in Grenada: Students also complete a pair of one-week, non-consecutive residencies at SGU’s True Blue campus in Grenada. Participants work together in teams, experience Grenada, and build strong relationships during numerous team-building events during the initial residency. Then, during the final residency week, participants present their final project.
- Final Action Project: The MBA in International Business requires participants to complete final action projects, either as individuals or in teams. This provides students the opportunity to integrate all their MBA training, knowledge, and skill development while applying it to a business opportunity of personal value and meaning. The final project is primarily developed through individual course assignments throughout the program. Faculty mentors are assigned to provide ongoing guidance and direction.
- Class Sessions: Participants take two courses at a time during an eight-week period. Live class sessions typically are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with some additional “face-time” required in different classes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Prior to the initial residency,you can complete your introductory coursework in the areas of accounting, finance, and statistics. Available as short online courses, this preparatory material is meant to provide a strong foundation in the technical tools of business used in later coursework.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 404 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application fee: $50
- Passport-sized photograph with your name printed on the back
- Financial information
- Academic transcripts: Official degree-bearing transcripts must be submitted by the undergraduate institution. (If you are applying before completion of your undergraduate program, please provide current transcript.)
- Other academic work: Submit official transcripts of graduate course work, other coursework, or academic certificates from all other institutions attended.
- Standardized examination scores: Official scores must be sent directly to SGU by the testing agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if English is not your principal language.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors.
- Essays: A personal statement with a maximum of 1,500 words.
International440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.