The Pharmacy Practice program at Amrita University aims to equip the pharmacy professionals with the required skills, attitude and knowledge to become a practicing clinical pharmacist and mould him as an efficient member of the health care team.
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Hospital & Community Pharmacy
- Clinical Research
- Pharmacy Practice Practical
- Principles of Quality Use of Medicines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass in B. Pharm degree from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with at least 50% marks for all the subjects of B.Pharm course from second year to fourth year.
- Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
International1446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per year during 24 months.
National1446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per year during 24 months.
- 1,15,000 INR
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.