The Clinical and Community Psychology program of St. George's University is a non-thesis, practitioner-oriented graduate program for students who have earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology or a closely aligned field and have a commitment to promoting psychological services in clinical and community settings where the field of psychology is new and/or underdeveloped. This program is ideal for students seeking to improve psychologically-underserved environments in the Eastern Caribbean.
Each cohort of students will complete the program sequence in two years, or four semesters, on a standardized schedule of courses. All of the required classes are 3 credit courses, with some courses including hands-on practicum experiences.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- The Psychology of Caribbean Culture, Communities, and Identity
- Professional, Ethical, and Legal Aspects of Psychology
- Community Psychology
- Theories and Techniques of Individual Behavior Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Clinical Psychology View 800 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Application fee: $50
- Passport-sized photograph with your name printed on the back
- Financial information
- Academic transcripts: Official degree-bearing transcripts must be submitted by the undergraduate institution. (If you are applying before completion of your undergraduate program, please provide current transcript.)
- Other academic work: Submit official transcripts of graduate course work, other coursework, or academic certificates from all other institutions attended.
- Standardized examination scores: Official scores must be sent directly to SGU by the testing agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if English is not your principal language.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors.
- Essays: A personal statement with a maximum of 1,500 words.
International922 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 922 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National922 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 922 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.