The Pharmaceutical Chemistry course from Amrita University gives necessary orientation and practical training in handling the various quality control and quality assurance techniques related to Medicines and Cosmetics and their Ingredients, Various Synthetic pathways for Medicinal Agents , Structural Modifications, Therapeutics Alteration etc.
- Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Medicinal chemistry
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Practical
- Advanced Spectral Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 31 other Masters in Pharmacy in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass in B. Pharm degree from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with at least 50% marks for all the subjects of B.Pharm course from second year to fourth year.
- Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
International1257 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1257 USD per year during 24 months.
National1257 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1257 USD per year during 24 months.
- 1,00,000 INR
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.