In keeping with the mission and educational project of the Pontifical Javeriana University, the School of Musical Studies presents an interdisciplinary training, which seeks inter alia to promote a musical identity as support the development of cultural identity, making the player a transformer being the social environment to which it belongs.It has a strong background in the area of music theory, analysis and interpretation, allowing you to perform successfully in the Colombian musical environment, and continue their education at prestigious international universities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Address (Choral, Band and Orchestra)
- Composition of Commercial Music
- Sound Engineering
- Jazz (Bass, Voice, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Trumpet, Flute, Violin and Piano)
- Interpretation (Harp, Singing, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon, Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Euphonium, Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass)
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History
- Bachelors with musical training in public and private schools, conservatories, universities, individuals or high school teachers with basic musical training have been involved in popular music ensembles, orchestras, bands, choirs and other musical practices.
International22562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11281 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
National22562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11281 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.