This Education (Global Learning) program from Charles Darwin University aims to meet the professional development needs of education policy makers, practitioners, school teachers and principals and researchers working across Australia and in the Asia Pacific.
You are encouraged to customise this course to meet personal, organisational, workplace and community interests. Key areas you could base your research on includes: international education, education policy, higher education, vocational education, literacy and language, English language teaching in Asia, educational leadership and management, Indigenous education, digital learning futures, education for all, technical and vocational education and training, and adult education.
During this course, you will strengthen further your analytical thinking, collaborative learning, project management, and transformative practice skills in local and global settings. You are also encouraged to apply what you learn in practical contexts during your studies in order to build on your work experience.
Career opportunitiesGraduating from this course may lead to career opportunities as education policymakers, practitioners, school teachers and principals employment progression as well as researchers working across Australia and in the Asia-Pacific.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Challenge of Global Learning
- Research Methodologies in Global Learning
- Teaching and Learning and Global Learning
- Assessment and Quality Assurance in Global Learning
- Leadership in Global Learning
- Project in Global Learning
- Hacking the Matrix: Video Games, Cyber Security and the Digital Paradigm
- Digital Technologies: Aid and Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 130 other Masters in Teaching in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 096356MSuccessful completion of one of the following:
- a recognised four-year degree in a field related to education
- a recognised three-year degree plus a graduate certificate, graduate diploma or honours degree of which at least one must be in a field related to education
- a qualification or qualifications and professional experience deemed equivalent to the above.
International28104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28104 AUD per year during 12 months.
Commonwealth supported places for domestic students
Living costs for Darwin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.