The Master of Urban and Regional Planning is a graduate program established in 1975 at the Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies.
The Master is an innovative postgraduate structured around three areas of knowledge: "Urban and Regional Planning", "Urban Design" and "Research and Simulation" (and elective subjects) whose route, given the nature of the program allows the student learning follow different routes in their training, offering professionals the opportunity to develop their own profile according to your expectations and function in a multi-disciplinary and investigative field, enhancing their own expertise.
The graduate will be able to generate and apply knowledge and basic tools for action and critical reflection within interdisciplinary working groups Planning, Urban Design and research from the private sector or the public sector and academia; formulate plans and projects planning and urban design at the level of the city and the region.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ecological and Environmental supply structure
- Vocations and potentials. Location of activities and land use
- Infrastructure services, mobility and transport
- Study of megatrends
- Identification of Future Needs Planning
- Approach and analysis of possible scenarios
- Analysis of possible strategies and decisions and their implications and impact
- Plans, policies, programs and projects
- Study of the social implications and optimization options.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master of Urban and Regional Planning, is aimed at professionals from different disciplines, from their practice or the development of their knowledge and / or interest, want to deepen their knowledge and skills professionals to help build and enjoy a space it can contain and determine societies, democratic, sustainable, inclusive, with a public and competitive culture. It is intended for Architects, Engineers, Designers, lawyers, economists, historians and directors among others.
International21942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10971 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National21942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10971 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.