The Professional Accounting program from Charles Darwin University focuses on the knowledge and skills required for practice as a certified practising accountant or chartered accountant along with effective management, accountability and control, and effective decision-making for financial success.
You will develop technical and conceptual skills required to become a competent accountant as well as abilities to analyse, criticise and synthesise various accounting and related principles, methods and techniques.
CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ). Graduates may also be eligible for memberships in other overseas-based professional accounting bodies.
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Accounting Theory
- Accounting Information Systems
- Business Economics
- Aspects of Corporate Finance
- Australian Tax Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 121 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 085265E
- Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Accounting Studies or Graduate Diploma of Accounting Studies.
- Successful completion of a recognised bachelor degree or equivalent international qualification in any discipline.
- Applicants who have fully satisfied the entry requirements of the accounting professional bodies in their first degree are not eligible for entry.
International32760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32760 AUD per year during 18 months.
Commonwealth supported places for domestic students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.