Why choose this Space Engineering degree from University of New South Wales?Students undertaking this program will obtain a grounding in the discipline of systems engineering, and apply that body of knowledge to space systems.
Who should choose this degree?The Master of Space Engineering is designed for those who want to develop a high-level understanding of the principles and practices of engineering related to space systems.
- Space systems engineer
- Satellite engineer
- Mission requirements analyst
- Mission design analyst
- Information Assurance Principles
- Critical Infrastructure Security Policy and
- Satellite Communications
- Spaceborne Imaging Technology
- Requirements Practice
- Test and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International40840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40840 AUD per year during 12 months.
National33100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.